PROJECT EUROS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VW & AUDI CLUB

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Need opinions/Suggestions!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BOOSTEDA4

BOOSTEDA4

Need opinions/Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Need opinions/Suggestions!   Need opinions/Suggestions! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:21 pm

As some of you know from the club (maybe not all), i bought my audi in august and its fairly new to me. Im ready to start going nuts on it and dont know where i should start first confused . I dont know if i should do performance or appearance first? i know there is a million things i can do to the car and i just need a starting point or base to get this car where it needs to be for the car show in may step by step!
Back to top Go down
http://www.projecteuros.com
brian2668

brian2668

PostSubject: ok   Need opinions/Suggestions! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:14 pm

FIRST thing first get get a nice coil kit and then set your self up with rims and then do head light tails lights and then list gos on that aloan and keeping the car ass clean will be good for a show but i could go on forever
Back to top Go down
20vtgls

20vtgls

PostSubject: Re: Need opinions/Suggestions!   Need opinions/Suggestions! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:05 am

just do i lil of both don't focus on one i would start with lowering i would wait to spring to get wheel inless you gonna rock them threw the winter but i wouldn't boost gage headligts tails front valnce etc or just go to all the sites look and add everything to the cart that you like and get in debit thats fun for the first week
Back to top Go down
http://www.projecteuros.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need opinions/Suggestions!   Need opinions/Suggestions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need opinions/Suggestions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PROJECT EUROS :: TECHNICAL :: TECHNICAL-
Jump to: