PROJECT EUROS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VW & AUDI CLUB

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blow off valves & Diverter Valves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BOOSTEDA4

BOOSTEDA4

Blow off valves & Diverter Valves Empty
PostSubject: Blow off valves & Diverter Valves   Blow off valves & Diverter Valves Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:59 am

im dieing to put a blow off valve on the A4 but everyone i talk to about it says that German cars are meant to re-circulate and should have diverter valves which i always thought also. im a little confused because i see a bunch of A4's on YOUTUBE and one while driving with blow off valves. i want to know if it could be done and if it would harm the car at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.projecteuros.com
EvilMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Blow off valves & Diverter Valves   Blow off valves & Diverter Valves Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:07 am

You need the Forge Splitr valve
Back to top Go down
20vtgls

20vtgls

PostSubject: Re: Blow off valves & Diverter Valves   Blow off valves & Diverter Valves Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:10 pm

you atleast need some of it to divert the reason it need's to divert back into the intake is b/c the maf sensor has already sean the air pass threw so if you don't divert the air back in you wont perform as good you can do either one nothing bad is going to happen but the more air you have the more hp you have the more hp you have the more tickets you have the less money you have the more you parent's get mad you at o add car insurance in there tpp lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.projecteuros.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blow off valves & Diverter Valves   Blow off valves & Diverter Valves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blow off valves & Diverter Valves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PROJECT EUROS :: TECHNICAL :: TECHNICAL-
Jump to: