PROJECT EUROS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VW & AUDI CLUB

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pics for dubs on the board

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rami2586

rami2586

Pics for dubs on the board Empty
PostSubject: Pics for dubs on the board   Pics for dubs on the board Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:41 am

i have some pics i took as well but i have to many to just email them.. i tried to text u yesterday but no answer (kristin) so if u want u can give me the email and password to the myspace page n i will post them from my comp. it will just be easier n take less time.. cuz if i emailed them i can only do like 2 or 3 pics at a time n it takes forver

let me know please
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Admin
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Pics for dubs on the board   Pics for dubs on the board Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:08 pm

aaron said he texted me today too something is wrong with my phone im not recieving texts so anyone who needs me call if i dont answer a text... sara if u put them on ur myspace and tag project euros i can get them that way or put them on photobucket or just call me n we'll figure it out
Back to top Go down
https://projecteuros.forumotion.com
rami2586

rami2586

PostSubject: Re: Pics for dubs on the board   Pics for dubs on the board Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:41 pm

ok ill jes post them on my myspace n then u can tag them to project euros myspace
Back to top Go down
rami2586

rami2586

PostSubject: Re: Pics for dubs on the board   Pics for dubs on the board Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:49 pm

ok so i put all my dubs on the board pics on my myspace.. i dno if i did it right with the whole taging thing lol.. so let me know i dnt tag very much i guess
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Admin
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Pics for dubs on the board   Pics for dubs on the board Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:10 pm

ok i'll look now i just got ur text my inbox was full and i didnt know it so i havent gotten any texts since sunday opps!if this doesnt work i'll call u
Back to top Go down
mkvizzle

mkvizzle

PostSubject: Re: Pics for dubs on the board   Pics for dubs on the board Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:24 pm

slacker
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Admin
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Pics for dubs on the board   Pics for dubs on the board Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:34 pm

lol i didnt know that would happen! ok they're on the website i will put them on myspace now thanx sara flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pics for dubs on the board   Pics for dubs on the board Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:24 pm

Nics pics Sara!!
Back to top Go down
rami2586

rami2586

PostSubject: Re: Pics for dubs on the board   Pics for dubs on the board Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:38 am

thanx lol i prolly couldve took more tho.. but it was hot n i was tired so i jes did as many as i could haha.. im a lazy bitch
Back to top Go down
mkvizzle

mkvizzle

PostSubject: Re: Pics for dubs on the board   Pics for dubs on the board Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:28 am

yea i don't think it was a good idea drunken to go to the bar the night before pale , the sun was brutal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics for dubs on the board   Pics for dubs on the board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics for dubs on the board
Page 1 of 1