PROJECT EUROS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VW & AUDI CLUB

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SPEEDING TICKET

Go down 
+3
mkvizzle
97VENTO GT
tdebock18
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tdebock18

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:34 pm

hey i sent an email to projecteuros@yahoo.com i was just gunna write something here incase that email didnt get checked that you guys do have a message. by the way my name is tyler and i live in toms river and found the site through TJ. thanks!
Back to top Go down

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:27 pm

Hi Tyler.
Back to top Go down
97VENTO GT

97VENTO GT

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:17 pm

Welcome Tyler!!!
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img301/5244/dsc00393gl9.jpg
mkvizzle

mkvizzle

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:11 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
20vtgls

20vtgls

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:40 pm

sup dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.projecteuros.com/index.html

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:10 am

Pics please...... Smile
Back to top Go down
tdebock18

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:46 am

lol hey guys whats goin on. you have a cool site and it seems like your all cool people who love their dubs as much as i do Cool . but last night i got a ticket for racing affraid have any of you got this type of ticket before? i know its 5 pts but i have a clean record so idk whuts gunna happen
Back to top Go down

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:59 am

If you have the money, get a lawyer. I can even give you mine who's located in the TR area. He's a good guy and will cut you a discount.

I had that same situation but it was my third time getting a speeding ticket/wreckless driving so I was told by the judge the last time in court that if he saw me back he was taking my license so I decided on a lawyer that time. I had the one ticket dropped and only received two points with a hefty fine plus court costs. To me it was better than all those points and surcharges.

If you want his name and number let me know. And being that your record is clean you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
tdebock18

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:19 am

i was doin some research online and i think that if i talk to the prosecuter, because i have no point they will probably offer me a hefty fine rather than points as well
Back to top Go down

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:29 am

Exactly. You'll be fine. They'll even work out a paymemt plan.
Back to top Go down
97VENTO GT

97VENTO GT

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:45 pm

Yeah Tyler try talking to the prosecuter first and if they do not work with you at all, then off to pay for a lawyer it is.

Mike I want to see some pics of the car!!!
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img301/5244/dsc00393gl9.jpg
brian2668

brian2668

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: opk   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:00 pm

Or just dont speed anymore hahahaha
Back to top Go down
20vtgls

20vtgls

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:05 am

ya talk to the pros and youll be good or just follow brian every where you and you'll never get a speeding ticket. had to pick on you brian
Back to top Go down
http://www.projecteuros.com/index.html
brian2668

brian2668

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: hahahaha   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:18 am

LOW BLOW LOW BLOW HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:46 pm

Quote :
ya talk to the pros and youll be good or just follow brian every where you and you'll never get a speeding ticket. had to pick on you brian

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
90VwCoRrAdo

90VwCoRrAdo

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:25 am

20vtgls wrote:

i dont care what anyone says.... thats some funny shit right there
Back to top Go down
http://www.projecteuros.com/untitled2.html
ADMIN
Admin
ADMIN

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:45 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing too funny n soooooo true...sorry brian luv ya!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://projecteuros.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

SPEEDING TICKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPEEDING TICKET   SPEEDING TICKET Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPEEDING TICKET
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PROJECT EUROS :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: