PROJECT EUROS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VW & AUDI CLUB

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Not really VW related but look for some thoughts from u guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
11secMr

11secMr

Not really VW related but look for some thoughts from u guys Empty
PostSubject: Not really VW related but look for some thoughts from u guys   Not really VW related but look for some thoughts from u guys Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:03 am

Ok so as some of u know i have 05 Evo MR even though this is Project Euros ( i might be the only one one here without a vw ) that had a lot of JDM parts on in ( Voltex, Charge Speed,Arc Etc etc). So after checking out the car show scence pretty hard this year. Im finishing up my project and going to try and hit some car shows up before the end of the season but wanted to get a some thoughts if people think i can compete and have success with it like i did with the evo.

Heres the Evo

Not really VW related but look for some thoughts from u guys L_a668e1c6377a847c3728e939a0eb84db

Not really VW related but look for some thoughts from u guys L_bed8ea9123d8f2190ddd8a463b9d2bbd

Not really VW related but look for some thoughts from u guys L_e4a59b792823a296b7ebab1b8d4ead64

I did pretty well on the car show scence until i recently sold all the parts off the evo bc i wanted to finish my project ( which i'll go into). I entered 7 car show took home 5 first place trophies ( including street wars 4 and infmous creations show) and two second place trophies (Nopi and Summer Slam) The Evo had all the part u see plus and FP green, meth and made 470hp.

My Baby

Not really VW related but look for some thoughts from u guys 1789158_57_full

Not really VW related but look for some thoughts from u guys 1789158_56_full

Not really VW related but look for some thoughts from u guys 1789158_59_full

The truck is a 91 GMC Syclone there are only 2989 in the world. It is turbo charged and AWD from the factory. I have owned the truck for 9 years now. The truck HAS NEVER BEEN RAINED ON EVER and in my 9 years of owning it, it's NEVER BEEN WASHED. I would put the paint which is 17yrs old up against any 2009 model car and it will blow it out of the water. It has coilovers and all upgraded suspension and sway bars. It has all upgrade brakes with baer rotors and corvette Zo6 calipers. Interior is the Syclone interior which it unique on its on and the has a 7inch tv in the double din radio spot, stand alone engine managment it molded in the glove box behind the glove box door. The truck has corvette ZR1 17x11 and 17x9 wheels with 305's on the back and 285's on the front four bfg drag radials. The Engine is compeletly built with a GT45r and has made 743hp and 856trq.

So do u guys think i can compete with the Sy and be competitive? Do u think they are going to put me in classes with Mini Truck and against low riders who hope and bounce im really not going to be able to do well. Well any feed back would be great, i know some have already seen the truck and can add comments on there own.
Back to top Go down
97VENTO GT

97VENTO GT

Not really VW related but look for some thoughts from u guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not really VW related but look for some thoughts from u guys   Not really VW related but look for some thoughts from u guys Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:46 am

well you know my take on it Bill, It all depends on the class they put you in and what the judges are looking for in that class. Your truck speaks for itself in it's spotless, has a crazy motor setup. I told you you will have to work on trying to do something with the interior a little bit without hacking your limited edition truck up and the outside is pretty much done and you really cant do much with it besides changing wheel and tire combo's and ofcoarse doing a different custom color which again you are not going to hack up your limited edition truck and change the color because then it is not a syclone anymore and is worth dog snot...

The only way for you to find out is to take it to a show and see where they put you. I also told you that I think you truck will compete best in an all truck show where they will have alot of different class's and I think for sure you will kick butt at those show's.

Later buddy

Ed
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img301/5244/dsc00393gl9.jpg

Not really VW related but look for some thoughts from u guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PROJECT EUROS :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: