PROJECT EUROS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VW & AUDI CLUB

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Swimming pool

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Swimming pool Empty
PostSubject: Swimming pool   Swimming pool Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:07 pm

DO ANYONE OF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN TAKE MY CAR TO SEE WHY I HAVE A DAMN SWIMMING POOL ON THE DRIVERS SIDE OF MY CAR???????????????

I've had all the vent blown out, sunroof checked... It's bad. My car is going to be a rust bucket if I don't figure it out soon.

Do you think since it's lowered that the windsheild is bowing and dripping in that way? I've sprayed water all over to see if I see it seeping in and nothing. Not once when I've washed my car does it puddle up, it's only when it rains. Could it be my cold air intake? Does the filter sop up water? Sometimes when I pull out of a parking spot and turn my stering wheel all the way to the left I hear a puddle splashing around.

I don't know what to do. I dont want to replace my window if I dont have to. Im at a loss.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mkvizzle

mkvizzle

Swimming pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool   Swimming pool Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:38 pm

where did you have the sun roof and drain lines checked? I have had this problem when I had my mkiv gti. I would wash it and nothing...then when it would rain it would pour in water thru the light fixtures on the ceiling and where the cover for the sunroof motor is. I had to take it to the dealership to have them look at it and they had determined that one of the drain lines had got kinked and all the water backed up from draining and started coming into the car how ever it could find a way. Not a fun time. hope this helps ......sry to hear No i felt your pain
Back to top Go down
20vtgls

20vtgls

Swimming pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool   Swimming pool Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:13 am

i have no clue it doesn't have anything to do with being lowered the windshild doesn't flex unless you turn really hard or hit a huge bump with a stiff susp
i know corrado's do it all the time my car does it some times i think it's just a vw thing lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.projecteuros.com/index.html
mkvizzle

mkvizzle

Swimming pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool   Swimming pool Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:00 am

any update? you figure it out erica? study
Back to top Go down

Swimming pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool   Swimming pool Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:01 am

No.... Sad its soo bad that I don't know what to do with the car. I've asked everyone and not one person really knows who can solve this problem. Doesn't someone specialize in this?? They should! They'd make millions. I can't even get the water to dry up. It smells soooo bad too. I won't even let people ride in my car. All this work and I don't like to be in it. Sucks! If anyone has ANY ideas, please suggest them soon. This car may be leaving us real soon.
Back to top Go down
mkvizzle

mkvizzle

Swimming pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool   Swimming pool Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:52 pm

I would say take it to the dealer. They should know every misc. problem with your car inside and out. Might be a bit pricey tho if you dont still have a warrenty
Back to top Go down

Swimming pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool   Swimming pool Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:17 pm

The dealership claims they can't even look at my car cuz its too low to fit on their lifts. They also claim that my stero (TV) will "crash" their system even tho the leak shouldn't be electrical. They are just f-ing grouchy over there. Maybe I'll try another VW dealership.
Back to top Go down
mkvizzle

mkvizzle

Swimming pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool   Swimming pool Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:23 pm

deffinatly... I used to have the same prob wit the dealer I was goin to and I switched...day n night difference. My car has probs gettin on the lift but that is what blocks of wood are for. They can work it out . are they coils?
Back to top Go down

Swimming pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool   Swimming pool Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:03 pm

Springs Sad

And could it F-ing rain any more!!! Its been days!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swimming pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming pool   Swimming pool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming pool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PROJECT EUROS :: TECHNICAL :: TECHNICAL-
Jump to: