PROJECT EUROS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VW & AUDI CLUB

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

NEED HELP!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BOOSTEDA4

BOOSTEDA4

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:12 pm

my car is lacking major power and i dont even hear the turbo spool up or the diverter valve blow off at all. it was just fine this morning and now its slow as s$%^. i dont have any check engine lights on but something is def. wrong. anyone have this sort of problem in the past?
Back to top Go down
http://www.projecteuros.com
97VENTO GT

97VENTO GT

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:36 am

BOOSTEDA4 wrote:
my car is lacking major power and i dont even hear the turbo spool up or the diverter valve blow off at all. it was just fine this morning and now its slow as s$%^. i dont have any check engine lights on but something is def. wrong. anyone have this sort of problem in the past?

Wish I knew more about your car to help you out Austin, Maybe try hitting up the Audi forums and see what some of those guy's have to say.

With turbo's if there is a loss in power you might want to check for boost leak's and check your intercooler pipes to make sure none of those blew off. If the car is smoking bad like it is burning oil then the turbo might have took a crap all together. There are many variable's but you can start there. Hope that help's a little.

Ed
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img301/5244/dsc00393gl9.jpg

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:02 pm

I would guess that one of your sensors is jacked up. Try cleaning off the MAF, or changing your ECU.
Back to top Go down

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:23 pm

WOW, is that a post from Jamal.... where ya be hiding all this time....

First post... how's it feel? JK

Peter (Coast Electronics) ever call you? I got to get on his ass....
Back to top Go down
20vtgls

20vtgls

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:41 pm

tons of stuff it could be i would do what edd said and post it the vwvortex forms for you car in the motor section let me know if you figure anything out
Back to top Go down
http://www.projecteuros.com/index.html
90VwCoRrAdo

90VwCoRrAdo

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:50 pm

97VENTO GT wrote:
BOOSTEDA4 wrote:

Wish I knew more about your car to help you out Austin, Maybe try hitting up the Audi forums and see what some of those guy's have to say.

With turbo's if there is a loss in power you might want to check for boost leak's and check your intercooler pipes to make sure none of those blew off. If the car is smoking bad like it is burning oil then the turbo might have took a crap all together. There are many variable's but you can start there. Hope that help's a little.

Ed

dido
Back to top Go down
http://www.projecteuros.com/untitled2.html
Sponsored content

NEED HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!   NEED HELP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PROJECT EUROS :: TECHNICAL :: TECHNICAL-