PROJECT EUROS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VW & AUDI CLUB

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Goin' Ape §hitt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mkvizzle

mkvizzle

Goin' Ape §hitt Empty
PostSubject: Goin' Ape §hitt   Goin' Ape §hitt Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:50 am

Can some one please refer me to a rim repair man. it's not a complete travasty, but some how I managed to hit a center divider on my way home last night. Lane split into 2 and I chose left and befor the dick would let me over I saw it dead on and slammed the brakes and cut the wheel. I sliced my side wall and sraped the shit outta the innerlip of my passenger front rim Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad . Now normally I'm a good driver but the dicks around here will sooner let you smash into a wall before letting you infront of them. I already ordered two new front tires pale and the more I think about it , it's making me sick. So can anyone can please help me out with a reasonable rim repair man. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the human race is in BIG trouble if this is how we treat each other with no remorce or even any agnoligment for each others safety No No
Back to top Go down
97VENTO GT

97VENTO GT

Goin' Ape §hitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goin' Ape §hitt   Goin' Ape §hitt Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:38 am

Tim at wheel works in burlington on RT 130 fixed my wheel and it came out great. Bring it to him and see if he can fix it.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img301/5244/dsc00393gl9.jpg
mkvizzle

mkvizzle

Goin' Ape §hitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goin' Ape §hitt   Goin' Ape §hitt Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:15 pm

k... i'm not goin to move the car until I get the other two tires cause its a pretty good slice and my tire pressure sensor came on. But hopefully they will be here around saturday. I found them for 160 a piece Neutral . how much did he charge you ed? mines not as bad as urs. theres no bend in the rim, just a really bad scuff on the inner lip abut 2 inches
Back to top Go down
97VENTO GT

97VENTO GT

Goin' Ape §hitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goin' Ape §hitt   Goin' Ape §hitt Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:03 am

mkvizzle wrote:
k... i'm not goin to move the car until I get the other two tires cause its a pretty good slice and my tire pressure sensor came on. But hopefully they will be here around saturday. I found them for 160 a piece Neutral . how much did he charge you ed? mines not as bad as urs. theres no bend in the rim, just a really bad scuff on the inner lip abut 2 inches

Hey charged me 100 bucks to fix my wheel. When you can just bring it to him and see what he say's.

Ed
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img301/5244/dsc00393gl9.jpg
Sponsored content

Goin' Ape §hitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goin' Ape §hitt   Goin' Ape §hitt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goin' Ape §hitt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PROJECT EUROS :: TECHNICAL :: TECHNICAL-
Jump to: